Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DRT

Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job? _
PostSubject: Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job?   Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:03 am

I just graduated high school. I've been rapping for about two years now. Im trying to do this but I also want to become a police officer in a few years. Will rapping hurt my chances of getting a police officer job later????
Back to top Go down
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job?   Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:07 am

YO YO YO! NO NO NO!
Back to top Go down
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job?   Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 am

Being a rapper is fine if you don't promote criminal activity, gang affiliation, violence, or hate.
Back to top Go down
policeho

PostSubject: Re: Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job?   Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job? EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:31 pm

if you can pass all the tests you will do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Dirk

PostSubject: Re: Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job?   Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:28 pm

YES, it most definitely will Exclamation
Back to top Go down
FutureCop

PostSubject: I rap also   Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 4:17 pm

I decided to quit rapping to join the LAPD. My lyrics weren't all that "friendly" but if you rap i suggest you rap about positive stuff dude! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job?   Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will being a rapper hurt my chances of getting a police officer job?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-