Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Cited for theft at 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AmandaG

Cited for theft at 16 _
PostSubject: Cited for theft at 16   Cited for theft at 16 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:29 pm

I was cited for theft for taking something from a mini mart when i was 16. Will i be able to become a cop? i'm still only 20 and i'm taking classes at a community college.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Cited for theft at 16 _
PostSubject: Re: Cited for theft at 16   Cited for theft at 16 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:27 pm

You can probably still become someday. Whether you get hired could depend on what police department(s) you apply with, they value of what you stole, how many other times you've stolen something and haven't been caught, how many other applicants there are when you apply, and how good a candidate you are otherwise. As time passes, your chances of getting hired might increase.
Back to top Go down
J.T.

Cited for theft at 16 _
PostSubject: Re: Cited for theft at 16   Cited for theft at 16 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
ROBERTO

Cited for theft at 16 _
PostSubject: Re: Cited for theft at 16   Cited for theft at 16 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:19 pm

HOPEFULLY YOU HAVEN'T STOLEN ANYTHING SINCE THEN. IF YOU HAVEN'T, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MUCH TROUBLE GETTING HIRED BECAUSE OF IT.
Back to top Go down
AmandaG

Cited for theft at 16 _
PostSubject: Re: Cited for theft at 16   Cited for theft at 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:31 am

i haven't stolen anything since. I did take a few things before that (just food). i was young and dumb. Thanks for the replies Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Cited for theft at 16 _
PostSubject: Re: Cited for theft at 16   Cited for theft at 16 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Continue with college. After you do 2 years at the community college, transfer to a 4 year school and get a 4 year degree. Get the highest grade point average you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cited for theft at 16 _
PostSubject: Re: Cited for theft at 16   Cited for theft at 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cited for theft at 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-