Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Do I need math?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carrie16

Do I need math? _
PostSubject: Do I need math?   Do I need math? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:31 pm

I'm only 16. I wanna become an officer when i'm old enough. I totally hate math and I don't wanna take ANY more math if I don't have to. How important is math for police men and women? My mom says I need it but I don't think officers need math too much. Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
HiTower

Do I need math? _
PostSubject: Re: Do I need math?   Do I need math? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Yes, you need math!
Back to top Go down

Do I need math? _
PostSubject: Re: Do I need math?   Do I need math? EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Math is important. You don't have to be a mathematician, but you do need basic math skills. Some police tests have some math questions. Take whatever math you need to graduate high school and get you in college. Listen to your mom Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Jcool

Do I need math? _
PostSubject: Re: Do I need math?   Do I need math? EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Yeah, you need math to add up the total cost of all the traffic citations you write Laughing
Back to top Go down
JOHNMC

Do I need math? _
PostSubject: Re: Do I need math?   Do I need math? EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:01 pm

CARRIE,

I WOULD TAKE ALGEBRA AND GEOMETRY AT THE VERY LEAST!
Back to top Go down
Mr. J

Do I need math? _
PostSubject: Re: Do I need math?   Do I need math? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Math is important for everyone, including police officers!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo

Do I need math? _
PostSubject: Re: Do I need math?   Do I need math? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 pm

I agree with JOHNMC. At least get through and have an understanding of algebra and geometry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do I need math? _
PostSubject: Re: Do I need math?   Do I need math? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do I need math?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-