Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Low grades in high school.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CeeJay

Low grades in high school. _
PostSubject: Low grades in high school.   Low grades in high school. EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:25 pm

I got Cs and Ds all through high school. Will that hurt my chances of getting hired by a police department? There isn't anything else I want to do for a career other than be a police officer.
Back to top Go down
CPL

PostSubject: Re: Low grades in high school.   Low grades in high school. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:58 am

Your high school grades might not affect your chances of getting hired by a police department too much, especially if you get a college degree. You should get a degree. Having a degree can help you get hired. Your college transcripts are usually more important than your high school grades.
Back to top Go down
Axle

PostSubject: Re: Low grades in high school.   Low grades in high school. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 pm

CPL is correct, but if you are in high school, you should get the best grades you can. Having good grades looks good, and having good grades can help you get into college. You definitely should get a college degree if you want to become a police officer.
Back to top Go down
Hawthorn

PostSubject: Re: Low grades in high school.   Low grades in high school. EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Don't get too caught up in worrying about your high school grades. Just worry about what you can do now. Good luck Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Low grades in high school.   Low grades in high school. EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:28 pm

I got pretty lousy grades in high school. I wish I would've applied myself more. It would've helped me. I was still able to become a police officer though. I did go to college after high school.
Back to top Go down
Teach.

PostSubject: Re: Low grades in high school.   Low grades in high school. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 pm

That's right Axle. Remember kids, you only get to do each grade once- unless you fail of course. Do the best you can. You can't go back and do it again Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low grades in high school.   Low grades in high school. Empty

Back to top Go down

Low grades in high school.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-