Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Suspended License Now Restored

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TonyS

Suspended License Now Restored _
PostSubject: Suspended License Now Restored   Suspended License Now Restored EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:36 pm

When I was 17, my driver's license was suspended because I failed to respond to a traffic citation. It was suspended for about 2 years. I moved, and I never got a notice because I didn't notify the DMV of my new address. My operating privilege was restored a little less than a year ago. I am going to apply with a couple of police departments soon. Will my suspension matter much? Thanks.

TS
Back to top Go down
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: Suspended License Now Restored   Suspended License Now Restored EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 pm

It probably won't matter too much if your driving record isn't bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suspended License Now Restored   Suspended License Now Restored EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 am

It won't look good, but it probably won't keep you from getting hired. It depends on what police department or departments you apply with.
Back to top Go down
TonyS

PostSubject: Re: Suspended License Now Restored   Suspended License Now Restored EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Thanks. It was just a mistake. I was so busy for a while when I was trying to move. I forgot about the citation. I should've changed my address sooner too. Thanks again!

TS
Back to top Go down
Rob1

PostSubject: Re: Suspended License Now Restored   Suspended License Now Restored EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 pm

I was in about the same situation before I become a police officer. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Some departments are very strict when it comes to driving records. Try not to get any more tickets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspended License Now Restored   Suspended License Now Restored Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspended License Now Restored

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-