Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

would you hire me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dboy

would you hire me _
PostSubject: would you hire me   would you hire me EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:31 pm

I was stupid and was arrested for a felony retail theft charge in 2008. It was plead down to a misdemeanor class A. Since then i went back to school and have been on the honor 5 semesters in a row. I have my final interview with a police chief in two weeks. I have a pardon request sitting on the Governors desk awaiting approval. you think i have a good chance of being hired??
Back to top Go down
MIKET

would you hire me _
PostSubject: Re: would you hire me   would you hire me EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:32 pm

DOES HE KNOW ABOUT YOUR CHARGE(S) ALREADY? IF HE DOES, I WOULD THINK YOU HAVE A DECENT CHANCE. IF HE DOESN'T, I WOULDN'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.
Back to top Go down
dboy

would you hire me _
PostSubject: would u hire me   would you hire me EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 am

Yes Miket i did disclose my record on the application. Just hope that one mistake doesn't come back to haunt me. Should i meation that I am waiting for a pardon to be signed??
Back to top Go down
FrankN

would you hire me _
PostSubject: Re: would you hire me   would you hire me EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:45 am

I wouldn't hire you yet, but if you disclosed it on your application, you do probably have a chance of getting hired unless they didn't bother to read your application.
Back to top Go down
B123

would you hire me _
PostSubject: Re: would you hire me   would you hire me EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:31 pm

If you know the right person or people, you'll probably get the job Laughing
Back to top Go down
dboy

would you hire me _
PostSubject: would you hire me???   would you hire me EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:03 pm

thanks B123 had one officer in the department put a good word in for me and have excellent letters of recomendation from my alderman, friends of the family, and a judge.
Back to top Go down
FrankN

would you hire me _
PostSubject: Re: would you hire me   would you hire me EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:38 am

You might be a good hire, but I just think three years isn't very long ago when it comes to felony theft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

would you hire me _
PostSubject: Re: would you hire me   would you hire me Empty

Back to top Go down

would you hire me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-