Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

interview with the chief

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chisox

interview with the chief _
PostSubject: interview with the chief   interview with the chief EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 pm

I have my final interview with the Police in a couple weeks. I have passed the written, power test, and the oral assesment. Anyone know what to expect? How long will it be? Should i wear a suit? What type of questions will the Chief ask?
Thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
CPL

PostSubject: Re: interview with the chief   interview with the chief EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Your interview probably won't last longer than an hour. You should definitely wear a suit! You want to look your best. Make sure your hair and everything else appears neat. The chief could ask questions similar to the questions you were asked during your oral assessment. If you didn't for your oral assessment, learn some things about the town or city and the department. Have a couple of questions to ask the chief at the end of the interview.
Back to top Go down
PamB

PostSubject: Re: interview with the chief   interview with the chief EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:22 am

Just be yourself Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interview with the chief   interview with the chief Empty

Back to top Go down

interview with the chief

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-