Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Are police officers happy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bleem

Are police officers happy? _
PostSubject: Are police officers happy?   Are police officers happy? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:01 am

I know this isn't something that can be answered definitively, but I've just heard so much negativity regarding police officers and their personal and family happiness. I am very interested in becoming a LEO, but as someone who is generally a happy person and wants nothing more in life than to REMAIN happy, it is definitely a concern of mine. For those of you who are officers, do you enjoy your job? Does it negatively impact your personal life and/or mental well-being? Are you happy?
Back to top Go down
TravisJo

PostSubject: Re: Are police officers happy?   Are police officers happy? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 am

Yes!
Back to top Go down
FrankN

PostSubject: Re: Are police officers happy?   Are police officers happy? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:42 am

Many police officers don't do a good job of balancing work and family. It can be done. It helps to have a very understanding spouse.
Back to top Go down
JW

PostSubject: Re: Are police officers happy?   Are police officers happy? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:19 am

Tell your husband or wife to read the book "I Love a Cop: What Police Families Need to Know" Exclamation It is a great book Exclamation
Back to top Go down
FrankN

PostSubject: Re: Are police officers happy?   Are police officers happy? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:40 am

Who wrote that book?
Back to top Go down
JW

PostSubject: Re: Are police officers happy?   Are police officers happy? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Ellen Kirschman, Ph.D.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are police officers happy?   Are police officers happy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are police officers happy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-