Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FutureCop

Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? _
PostSubject: Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?   Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Well I have held steady employment over the years but I have been let go from two of my jobs.... And I know this sounds like an excuse but I feel it wasn't my fault completely.. And due to this I have been unemployed and have developed bad credit.. I am a good citizen never been arrested. Never been in trouble with the law. I have good references but what are my chances?? please help me Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike79

PostSubject: Re: Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?   Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 am

Depends. Apply with some large city departments.
Back to top Go down
FutureCop

PostSubject: Re: Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?   Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Yeah I'm actually in the hiring process for the LAPD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?   Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Having bad credit used to hurt your chances more than it does today. It can still be an issue but I think a lot more people have bad credit than they did a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
FutureCop

PostSubject: Re: Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?   Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:39 pm

I hope so bro. It's always been my dream to be a Police Officer. Smile
Back to top Go down
ReneeM

PostSubject: Re: Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?   Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Good luck Exclamation
Back to top Go down
SK

PostSubject: Re: Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?   Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:28 pm

Get a job if you don't have one. Stick with it. Do what you can to reduce your debt and improve your credit. If you have a bad work record, really bad credit, and too much debt, it could be very difficult for you to get a police officer job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?   Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unimpressive job history, and bad credit.. How much will it affect me?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-