Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FutureCop

LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program) _
PostSubject: LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program)   LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 pm

So what is the official unifor, for the LAPD CAP? Do I have to buy just the grey sweat pants and grey sweatshirt and iron on my last name on the back and front? Or do I also have to purchase the white crewneck and blue running shorts? please help me and thanks
Back to top Go down
SGT

PostSubject: Re: LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program)   LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:50 pm

I don't know if there is an official uniform, but according to the LAPD website, you just have to arrive wearing workout gear and running shoes.
Back to top Go down
DT

PostSubject: Re: LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program)   LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:26 pm

That's what I was wondering!
Back to top Go down
freeze12

PostSubject: Re: LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program)   LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program) EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:25 pm

The official uniform is a white t-shirt with last name in 2inch block capital letters (back and front). Same for grey sweatshirt. dark blue shorts (nylon or cotton no logos nor pockets; I STILL CAN'T FIND THESE SHORTS!!) and great sweatpants with elastic ankle. I am going tomorrow for the first time but my mentor said wear a white shirt and running shorts. At the academy they will tell you what to buy but you have to have it by the next time you attend caps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program)   LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:41 am

I had to order the shorts online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program)   LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program) Empty

Back to top Go down

LAPD CAP (Candidate Assistant Program)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-