Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Should I put in an application?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mills

Should I put in an application? _
PostSubject: Should I put in an application?   Should I put in an application? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am

If a police department isn't really hiring right now, should I still put in an application? It is a small department. About 20 officers I think.
Back to top Go down
SGT

PostSubject: Re: Should I put in an application?   Should I put in an application? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:38 pm

I would call the department, and ask them if you can submit an application. Otherwise, I don't think that it would hurt to go ahead and submit one without asking.
Back to top Go down
SammyJ

PostSubject: Re: Should I put in an application?   Should I put in an application? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:57 pm

If they will accept your application, then put it in! Ask if you can speak with the chief. Introduce yourself if you can.
Back to top Go down
BrittS

PostSubject: Re: Should I put in an application?   Should I put in an application? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:23 am

The best advice is to call the department and ask.
Back to top Go down
Mills

PostSubject: Re: Should I put in an application?   Should I put in an application? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:59 pm

Thanks for your answers. I was nervous, but I was able to speak with the chief of police and he told me to put in my application.
Back to top Go down
TimJ

PostSubject: Re: Should I put in an application?   Should I put in an application? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 am

Good! Put an application in, and apply with some other departments too. Being flexible and willing to relocate if necessary can help you get a job. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I put in an application?   Should I put in an application? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I put in an application?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-