Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
flexalex

become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???! _
PostSubject: become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???!   become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???! EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:23 pm

Hello everybody!

I'm Policeman in France and i worked most of the time for immigration services.

My dream since many years is to work as a policeman in USA.

I get married 6 years ago in Vegas and spend 2 months (one month in 2005 and same in 2006) in us and falled in love for your lifestyle.

I'm 35 years old and i think i have to kick my ass now or give up now and always keep this sad feeling in me.

I hope some of you can help me because i don't know if my dream can become true??!

Thanks,

Alex
Back to top Go down
SammyJ

PostSubject: Re: become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???!   become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:55 pm

You have to at least be a permanent resident of the U.S. to become a police officer in the U.S. The majority of departments require U.S. citizenship.
Back to top Go down
flexalex

PostSubject: Re: become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???!   become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:21 pm

yes sammy i know, unfortunately... And there's only green card lotery solution for that?? Because i can't leave my job know and jump into the unknown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???!   become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???! Empty

Back to top Go down

become police officer in USA for a French Policeman???!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-