Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Political science or math?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brewer

Political science or math? _
PostSubject: Political science or math?   Political science or math? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:45 pm

I want to be cop. i can't decide whether to get a degree in political science since i like politics or a degree in math since i also like math. Which one would be better for me? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
BC

PostSubject: Re: Political science or math?   Political science or math? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Between the 2, I would pick political science. Accounting would probably be a better choice than either though!
Back to top Go down
S.Brown

PostSubject: Re: Political science or math?   Political science or math? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Why not go for a criminal justice degree. My brother has a CJ degree and he got a job after he graduated. You do need a degree nowadays. Good luck with whatever you pick Exclamation
Back to top Go down
C.

PostSubject: Re: Political science or math?   Political science or math? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:46 am

I would pick something other than criminal justice. Pick something the you could specialize in or that you could use to fall back on.
Back to top Go down
TARZAN

PostSubject: Re: Political science or math?   Political science or math? EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:26 pm

I DON"T THINK IT MATTERS MUCH BETWEEN THOSE 2. THERE ARE BETTER MAJORS TO PICK!
Back to top Go down
C.

PostSubject: Re: Political science or math?   Political science or math? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:12 pm

Accounting or business would actually be good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political science or math?   Political science or math? Empty

Back to top Go down

Political science or math?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-