Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MariaG.

I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography. _
PostSubject: I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.   I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am

I have always wanted to be a cop but I am also very interested in photography and love it. Can I major in photography in college and still get a job as a cop? What do you think Question Thanks Exclamation Smile
Back to top Go down
RWT

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.   I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography. EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Photography would be okay. If that is what you like, then go for it. If you are good at it, you can be successful.
Back to top Go down
L.

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.   I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:01 am

Photography is good. Maybe you could become your department's photographer. If not, you could have a good part time gig. It is better than criminal justice. Too many people get criminal justice degrees.
Back to top Go down
Macy

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.   I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:52 pm

Go for it. Photography is good. Become an expert. You could be very valuable to a police department and make a lot of money on the side. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
MariaG

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.   I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 am

Thanks everyone Exclamation I'm going with photography Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tampa

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.   I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography. EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 am

My friend was a film major, and he became a police officer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.   I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography. Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to be a cop but I want to major in photography.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-