Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
54rgfgh

can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary? _
PostSubject: can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary?   can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Acura

PostSubject: Re: can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary?   can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Do you mean Apert syndrome?
Back to top Go down
asrhd

PostSubject: Re: can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary?   can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:58 pm

yes apert syndrome sorry . it was a typo
Back to top Go down
KyleL.

PostSubject: Re: can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary?   can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:31 pm

There are thousands of different police departments that pay officers different wages.
Back to top Go down
Howie

PostSubject: Re: can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary?   can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Cops get good benefits. You should be able to afford whatever you could afford if you had any other job with the same pay. Some cops make alot of money and some hardly make anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary?   can I afford to take care of child with apart syndrome with a police salary? Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-