Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Age limit for police officers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PiperTho

Age limit for police officers _
PostSubject: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 5:29 pm

If I join the Army and stay in for eight years, would I be too old be become a police officer after I get out of the Army? I am 25 now.
Back to top Go down
MKED

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:52 pm

MY DEPARTMENT USED TO HAVE AN UPPER AGE LIMIT, BUT NOT ANYMORE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:20 am

The majority of police departments don't have maximum age restrictions. I know of a couple that do. One is 37 and the other is 45.
Back to top Go down
Racer

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 am

You would still be young enough to join most police departments.
Back to top Go down
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:12 am

I know two officers that didn't become officers until they were in their forties!
Back to top Go down
Trish74

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:51 am

Give it a go!  You won't be too old!
Back to top Go down
AK

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:24 pm

You wouldn't be too old to get hired by my agency.
Back to top Go down
CP

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 pm

My department doesn't have an age limit.
Back to top Go down
Andrew46

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:34 pm

I was 46 when I first become a police officer. You're never too old! Yes, some police departments have age restrictions. Just apply with ones that don't. Be persistent! If you can sell yourself and showcase your abilities and why you would be an asset to the department, you will get hired.
Back to top Go down
Robert3

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 12:30 pm

I become a police officer when I was 38.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:48 am

You will be able to get a job! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Guest7

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:50 am

No.
Back to top Go down
STH

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 10:31 am

I know officers that didn't start until they were in their 30s.
Back to top Go down
Tommy7

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 3:53 pm

There shouldn't be an age limit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age limit for police officers   Age limit for police officers Empty

Back to top Go down

Age limit for police officers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-