Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chasta

height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ? _
PostSubject: height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ?   height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ? EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:17 am

I am very interested in becoming a police officer for many reasons , its sort of a reoccurring ambition however , even though i am extremely physically active and in shape . I'm a bit on the small side , I don't see this as an issue . I think I can handle my own just fine . When i share my aspiration with others , though they sorta look at me like I must be joking. I am 5'4 and around 105 lbs . SO my question is , is there some kinda of guidelines regarding a woman's weight and height? Thanks
Back to top Go down
WM1

PostSubject: Re: height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ?   height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ? EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 am

Your height and weight are fine Smile
Back to top Go down
Racer

PostSubject: Re: height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ?   height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ? EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 am

When I was hired, your weight had to be proportionate to your height. I don't think there was a minimum height requirement. Many police departments used to have a minimum height requirement, but none do now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ?   height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ? Empty

Back to top Go down

height and wieght requirements for woman police officers ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-