Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Ten year old Felony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex-Con

Ten year old Felony _
PostSubject: Ten year old Felony   Ten year old Felony EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:06 am

I have a ten year old felony. I have had my state firearms rights restored and completed a JD. I am sitting the bar in July but not sure about Character and Fitness due to the felony.

I hear every now and then about a small town Sheriff with a felony. I am not a politician and don't want to run for office. I do however want to be a peace officer.

Does anyone know of a Department anywhere in the nation that I should apply to?
If so please be specific. Thankyou.
Back to top Go down
BrentT

Ten year old Felony _
PostSubject: Re: Ten year old Felony   Ten year old Felony EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 am

I think you could become a constable in Pennsylvania. Move to a ward that doesn't have a constable, and try to get appointed.
Back to top Go down
Gem

Ten year old Felony _
PostSubject: Re: Ten year old Felony   Ten year old Felony EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:00 pm

I don't know of any particular agencies that would hire you. Even if you're not automatically disqualified there is just too much competitive. I applied with a police department. They told me that they had 120 applications turned in. They were only hiring 1 officer!
Back to top Go down
HeyJack

Ten year old Felony _
PostSubject: Re: Ten year old Felony   Ten year old Felony EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:37 am

No chance jack!
Back to top Go down
Smith2

Ten year old Felony _
PostSubject: Re: Ten year old Felony   Ten year old Felony EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 pm

I agree with Gem. There is just too much competition for law enforcement officer jobs today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ten year old Felony _
PostSubject: Re: Ten year old Felony   Ten year old Felony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ten year old Felony

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-