Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Community College or Four Year College

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigers

Community College or Four Year College _
PostSubject: Community College or Four Year College   Community College or Four Year College EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 pm

I want to become a police officer. I just graduated from high school. I can't decide if I should go to my community college for two years and then try to get a job or if I should go to a different college for 4 years. I don't really want to wait four years to get a job. Anyone have any suggestions?Question
Back to top Go down
Lt

PostSubject: Re: Community College or Four Year College   Community College or Four Year College EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 12:09 am

Get your a bachelor's degree. You'll be glad that you did.
Back to top Go down
JimBeam

PostSubject: Re: Community College or Four Year College   Community College or Four Year College EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Yeah, get your bachelor's. but apply for jobs in the meantime. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
CP

PostSubject: Re: Community College or Four Year College   Community College or Four Year College EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 11:58 am

Get a 4 year degree. You could qualify for federal law enforcement officer jobs with a 4 year degree, and a lot of police departments require officers to have a 4 year degree for some promotions.
Back to top Go down
O'Riley

PostSubject: Re: Community College or Four Year College   Community College or Four Year College EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:04 pm

I'd go straight for the 4 year if I were you mate!
Back to top Go down
TIG

PostSubject: Re: Community College or Four Year College   Community College or Four Year College EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 12:03 pm

Do two years at the community college and finish at another college.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community College or Four Year College   Community College or Four Year College Empty

Back to top Go down

Community College or Four Year College

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-