Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

two questions on applying for a job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bmoore87

two questions on applying for a job _
PostSubject: two questions on applying for a job   two questions on applying for a job EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:38 am

I am currently in college and am going to graduate in the spring. I have looked into the Iowa Department of public safety and am fine on everything except for I have done whippets with air duster twice and am worried that that will keep me from getting a job. Their site says some marijuana is ok but dont really specify on this. Also we had an officer speak who seemed like a normal guy but had failed the psychological test they gave three time before he was hired somewhere else and I was wondering if that was something I should worry about.
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: two questions on applying for a job   two questions on applying for a job EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 pm

I'm not certain about the Iowa Department of Public Safety. But I would think that it wouldn't prevent you from ever working for them. It probably depends, in part, on how long ago it was. There are many departments that you allow to try again if you don't do well on the psychological test. You could call them, and ask to speak to a recruiter. You can just ask them the same question. Be honest. They would tell whether or not you would be wasting your time based on your question. I'm sure they receive similar questions on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
bmoore87

PostSubject: Re: two questions on applying for a job   two questions on applying for a job EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:22 pm

thanks alot for the help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two questions on applying for a job   two questions on applying for a job Empty

Back to top Go down

two questions on applying for a job

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-