Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

High School Courses/ Volunteer work

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahR

High School Courses/ Volunteer work _
PostSubject: High School Courses/ Volunteer work   High School Courses/ Volunteer work EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:18 pm

Hey guys Im just entering grade 11, and I'm stuck with the choice of Biology 2201 and Human Dynamics, I was wondering if you guys had any advice about which one I should take or if either one would be better to have. Also, Im taking a career development course and I have to have 30 hours of volunteer work, do police stations in rural areas take volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Davey

PostSubject: Re: High School Courses/ Volunteer work   High School Courses/ Volunteer work EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Take Human Dynamics. Some rural police departments take volunteers.Smile
Back to top Go down
OfficerT

PostSubject: Re: High School Courses/ Volunteer work   High School Courses/ Volunteer work EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:09 pm

It doesn't matter but I would also take Human Dynamics.
Back to top Go down
Travis68

PostSubject: Re: High School Courses/ Volunteer work   High School Courses/ Volunteer work EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Your high school classes won't matter. I suggest taking the most advance classes you can to ready you for college. Your college transcripts will be more important than you high school classes or grades.
Back to top Go down
HD

PostSubject: Re: High School Courses/ Volunteer work   High School Courses/ Volunteer work EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 12:11 pm

I agree with Travis. Your high school classes won't matter much. Take the most difficult classes that you can in high school to get ready for college:!: Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High School Courses/ Volunteer work   High School Courses/ Volunteer work Empty

Back to top Go down

High School Courses/ Volunteer work

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-