Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle0050

JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions  _
PostSubject: JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions    JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions  EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:15 pm

I am currently in my 2nd year in my JROTC program at my highschool and was wondering if this would look good on college or police applications. No I do not want to join the military. The program is mainly leadership building too. I will also apply at the CPA (Citizens Police Academy) at my local police department when I am 18 is this a bad or good idea. Hope someone can help. -Thanks
Back to top Go down
OfficerT

PostSubject: Re: JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions    JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions  EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:11 pm

JROTC will look good. Completing a Citizens Police Academy is also a good idea.
Back to top Go down
MarkS

PostSubject: Re: JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions    JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions  EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 pm

I was in ROTC before I became a police officer. The chief at the time that hired me was a retired military officer. I think ROTC helped me get the job. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
PV3

PostSubject: Re: JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions    JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions  EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:40 am

Stick with the JROTC:!: 
Back to top Go down
SGT2

PostSubject: Re: JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions    JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions  EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:05 am

Put your best effort into JROTC and your school work. It can pay off.
Back to top Go down
STEEVO

PostSubject: Re: JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions    JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions  EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 6:32 pm

JROTC ROCKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions    JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions  Empty

Back to top Go down

JROTC look somewhat decent and some other questions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-