Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob St

Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older? _
PostSubject: Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older?   Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:24 am

I'm currently only 14 years old so i've got a bit of ways to go before i can apply for a job but i'm in grade 9 at the moment and i realise being a cop should fit my personality. I'm always positive i'm calm i've always been a "Leader" In school i could mention a good number of them. I'm trustworthy i'm always honest about myself i've been with my "so called friends" They've offered me weed ONCE just a short time ago, Right around the time i was encouraged to consider trying to become a police officer ( few nights before that happened ) And after that night i stopped hanging around them. If i want to have the best chance i need to have the most Positive legal influence for the upcoming years i'm going to be taking the 40 hours of community service i believe it was? In the O.P.P (Ontario Provincial Police) Thats what i hope to do and once i pass high school i'm hoping to go into a 1-2 year college degree and then after that i'm going to apply to become a police officer, I'm considered physically fit I've always been the "Ripped kid" No one would fight with ever since i was in grade 5 or so i weight 151 pounds i'm 5'6 but i have just about no body fat its all muscle, I was the second fastest kid in my school last year, Only kid that managed to beat me was a guy that was 6'4 go figure aha i've been told i'm really mature for my age and people have thought i'm 16-18 before for the fact i act older then i am and i'm muscular like some 20 year olds i'm almost certain id do well in the Physical part and then hopefully the knowledge part will go good once i have more experience ( The 40 hours, Year or two of College ) And then applying for the job when im 19 or so and hope i make it.
Back to top Go down
TyroneH

Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older? _
PostSubject: Re: Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older?   Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:52 am

You will do good!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysSu

PostSubject: Re: Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older?   Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:31 am

Go to college for four years:!: Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older?   Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would this boost my chances at possible coming a police officer as i get older?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-