Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Civil Service Test in April 09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mkvboston

Civil Service Test in April 09 _
PostSubject: Civil Service Test in April 09   Civil Service Test in April 09 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 10:06 pm

Hi,
I live in MASS, and i am going to be taking the civil service test in April 09. What are the best books to buy inorder to get a good grade? Also, what does a police deparment require for a grade inorder to be called in to the Academy? Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Civil Service Test in April 09   Civil Service Test in April 09 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 pm

I've always liked Barron's Police Officer Exam study guides. I think the 7th edition is the most current. LearningExpress offers a police officer exam preparation book designed for Massachusetts that you might want to look at. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Civil Service Test in April 09   Civil Service Test in April 09 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:03 pm

I used LearningExpress (worked for me).

Tim
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Civil Service Test in April 09   Civil Service Test in April 09 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Good luck Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civil Service Test in April 09   Civil Service Test in April 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Civil Service Test in April 09

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-