Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

used drugs, could I be a cop?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
superbas

used drugs, could I be a cop? _
PostSubject: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 pm

I did drugs before when I was 15, I tasted cocaine, Mali, and weed, can I be cop if I tasted those drugs?
Back to top Go down
Lt

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:54 pm

My department would hire you if you've tried Molly. Some departments might.
Back to top Go down
MACD

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:00 pm

I know officers that have done more drugs than that before they became cops:!: 
Back to top Go down
FrankieT

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Having used "hard" drugs will disqualify you with some Police Departments. You might find a department that will hire you.
Back to top Go down
ACER7

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:58 am

IT REALLY DEPENDS ON WHAT POLICE DEPARTMENT YOU TRY TO GET HIRED WITH. I'M SURE YOU COULD GET HIRED SOMETIME BY SOME DEPARTMENT. GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
PS

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:52 am

Some departments will hire you and some will not hire you. It is up to the department.
Back to top Go down
Tig

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 2:50 pm

You can become a police officer. You'll just have to try harder than some other people. Keep a good attitude dude or dudette! My cousin is an officer and he used drugs as a young adult.
Back to top Go down
MikeM.

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Depends on the PD. There are many officers that have tried drugs before they become cops. There is more competition for jobs now though.
Back to top Go down
ShawnaGMoney

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Anything is possible Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: used drugs, could I be a cop?   used drugs, could I be a cop? Empty

Back to top Go down

used drugs, could I be a cop?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-