Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Sold pot in youth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dsmdude

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 6:49 am

I'm looking in becoming a police officer and my dumbass help my friend sell weed for a month and now I see I can't become a cop is this true? I deeply upset with myself in my younger years, I'm 21 now I and I think I was 18 or 19 at the time. You don't realize the frustration I have with my youth now
Back to top Go down
Lt.

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:28 pm

My department would not hire you.
Back to top Go down
JIMW

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:46 pm

I DON'T THINK ANY DEPARTMENT WOULD HIRE YOU RIGHT NOW. TOO MUCH COMPETITION:!:
Back to top Go down
RG1

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:03 am

Wait until you're about 30 then apply.
Back to top Go down
NewGuest

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:24 am

Stay out of trouble, keep a good attitude, and don't give up trying. Someday you could become a police officer somewhere.
Back to top Go down
XP1

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Good luck:!:
Back to top Go down
Starfish

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 1:16 pm

I know many departments that wouldn't hire you. Departments don't want to hire former drug dealers...
Back to top Go down
WIZ1

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:27 pm

YEAH! FORGET IT!
Back to top Go down
MPD

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:51 am

My department will not hire you if you've ever sold drugs. I think most departments wouldn't hire you. All you cando is try though.
Back to top Go down
Prancer

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:04 pm

It totally depends on what department you apply with. I'm sure some departments would hire you. Some definitely won't. There are thousands of police departments in the United States. Apply with as many as you have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sold pot in youth  _
PostSubject: Re: Sold pot in youth    Sold pot in youth  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sold pot in youth

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-