Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

How long should I wait to apply with another PD?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LEE2

How long should I wait to apply with another PD? _
PostSubject: How long should I wait to apply with another PD?   How long should I wait to apply with another PD? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi,

I applied with a local PD. How long should I wait before I apply with another one. Does it matter??? I don't want the PD I applied with to think I don't want to work there. Any advice would be appreciated.

LEE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long should I wait to apply with another PD?   How long should I wait to apply with another PD? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:27 am

Don't wait. Apply with as many departments as you can. Departments don't expect people to not apply with other departments:) 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How long should I wait to apply with another PD?   How long should I wait to apply with another PD? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 pm

I agree. Don't wait. You might never hear from them. They probably have about a million applications. Apply everywhere. Good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
tonyhawk

PostSubject: Re: How long should I wait to apply with another PD?   How long should I wait to apply with another PD? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Wait a few weeks and then call them.
Back to top Go down
MikeM.

PostSubject: Re: How long should I wait to apply with another PD?   How long should I wait to apply with another PD? EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Apply wherever you can and take the first offer you get. Then you can try to get hired somewhere else after a few years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long should I wait to apply with another PD?   How long should I wait to apply with another PD? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long should I wait to apply with another PD?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-