Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Marijuana Use ONE TIME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raee

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:04 pm

i am interested in joining the police academy , but i have heard that you were not supposed to smoke. i tried marijuana one time , would that one time disqualify me from hpd academy ?
Back to top Go down
MKED

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:43 pm

YOU "HEARD THAT YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO SMOKE"???? WOW, WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT? ONE TIME WON'T DISQUALIFY YOU UNLESS IT WAS RECENTLY.
Back to top Go down
HeyJack

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 1:00 pm

Just go to Colorado. The police departments in Colorado can't hold using marijuana against you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:41 am

I don't know of any police departments that would permanently disqualify you for having tried marijuana one time.
Back to top Go down
Copper11

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 pm

You should not use weed. But many people that have tried it have gotten hired.
Back to top Go down
Smiles

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:59 pm

I know many many officers that have used marijuana more than once before they became police officers. You should not use it, but it is becoming more and more accepted.
Back to top Go down
GW

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 10:58 am

One time use won't disqualify you unless it was recent. If you smoked it recently, you might not get hired for a few years. Don't smoke anymore, and apply with many police departments.
Back to top Go down
Bob89

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Marijuana use might be legal in a lot of states eventually.
Back to top Go down
MarkS

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:57 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
JustinS.

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:19 pm

You shouldn't use marijuana, but one time won't keep you from getting a job in a few years.
Back to top Go down
BlahBlahBlah

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:12 am

ONE TIME? HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marijuana Use ONE TIME _
PostSubject: Re: Marijuana Use ONE TIME   Marijuana Use ONE TIME Empty

Back to top Go down

Marijuana Use ONE TIME

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-