Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Chances of becoming a police officer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chances of becoming a police officer _
PostSubject: Chances of becoming a police officer   Chances of becoming a police officer EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:10 am

I was wondering what the chances of becoming a police officer are. I'm not the most physicial fit, but I am very active and enjoy playing sports. I'm pretty athletic for my size. I'm 20 years old, about 5'11" tall and weigh about 285 pounds. I have Rhumatoid arthritis and take a couple medications like Vicodin, methotrexate, folic acid, and enbrel. I have a clean record other than a speeding ticket like 3 years ago. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jim777

PostSubject: Re: Chances of becoming a police officer   Chances of becoming a police officer EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:03 pm

Can you pass a PT test?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Chances   Chances of becoming a police officer EmptySat May 10, 2014 1:09 pm

I'm training for it now and feel confident.
Back to top Go down
Jim777

PostSubject: Re: Chances of becoming a police officer   Chances of becoming a police officer EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
MichaelS2

PostSubject: Re: Chances of becoming a police officer   Chances of becoming a police officer EmptySun May 18, 2014 3:28 pm

Passing a physical fitness test could be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of becoming a police officer   Chances of becoming a police officer Empty

Back to top Go down

Chances of becoming a police officer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-