Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Should I join the Marines????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TracyT

Should I join the Marines???? _
PostSubject: Should I join the Marines????   Should I join the Marines???? EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:56 pm

I can't decide if I should join the Marines. I want to be a cop. What do you think????
Back to top Go down
Y

PostSubject: Re: Should I join the Marines????   Should I join the Marines???? EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:51 pm

Become an MP Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
Sgt.V

PostSubject: Re: Should I join the Marines????   Should I join the Marines???? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Don't join the Marines if the only reason you are considering joining is because you want to become a police officer. There are many good reasons to become a Marine. But if because you want to become a police officer is the only reason, reconsider. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
COD

PostSubject: Re: Should I join the Marines????   Should I join the Marines???? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:06 am

Think about all the branches.
Back to top Go down
ShawnZ.

PostSubject: Re: Should I join the Marines????   Should I join the Marines???? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 pm

I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT! GO ARMY! Smile
Back to top Go down
Smitty

PostSubject: Re: Should I join the Marines????   Should I join the Marines???? EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Semper Fi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I join the Marines????   Should I join the Marines???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I join the Marines????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-