Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nick78

How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? _
PostSubject: How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:15 am

How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? I very much would wish to become the officer of Police of the USA. pale pale
Back to top Go down
Brad

PostSubject: Re: How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 8:39 am

Become a U.S. citizen!
Back to top Go down
Franklys

PostSubject: Re: How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Some police departments will hire non-citizens. I think non-citizens have to be permanent residents that are eligible for citizenship though.
Back to top Go down
Nick78

PostSubject: Thanks! And please, one more question: it's possible for the foreigner to be arranged in FBI?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:06 pm

Thanks! And please, one more question: it's possible for the foreigner to be arranged in FBI? Or the citizens who were born in the USA can be agents of FBI only? If isn't, then what I need to do to be arranged in FBI?
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 4:31 pm

According to the FBI website, you have to be a U.S. citizen. Being born in a different country would not disqualify you.
Back to top Go down
Nick78

PostSubject: Re: How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:11 pm

Well, and what age restrictions at reception in Police of the United States?
In Russia for example: 18 - 37 years/
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:48 am

Most police departments in the U.S. won't hire you until you are 21. Many police departments in the U.S. do not have a maximum age restriction. Some do. It depends on the department.
Back to top Go down
Nick78

PostSubject: Tell, please, and if I'm a foreign citizen have a green card then, I can arrive on service in police of the United States?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Tell, please, and if I'm a foreign citizen have a green card then, I can become officer of police of the United States?
Back to top Go down
GMan

PostSubject: Re: How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:55 pm

Yes, it is possible depending on the department.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?   How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country? Empty

Back to top Go down

How I can become the officer of Police, if I the Citizen of other country?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-