Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Employer Background Checks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Realtor670

Employer Background Checks _
PostSubject: Employer Background Checks   Employer Background Checks EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Are there companies that you can hire to do a check for you on what is on your records so you know what the agencies will be getting when checking your history?

I would like to know what comes up in my employment history with each company I worked at, and how I was reviewed by each one, and what negative information they have on me so I can tell them ahead of time what they possibly will find when doing a background check. I think it is just hard to remember specific details about each job I had in the past so I don't know whether the information they have on file is accurate.
Back to top Go down
Sarge

Employer Background Checks _
PostSubject: Re: Employer Background Checks   Employer Background Checks EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:41 am

I would imagine that you could hire a private investigator.

Most employers today won't do much more than verify dates of employment. Many employers are even afraid to tell an investigator whether the person was fired, quit, etc. They are afraid of being sued. A good background investigator will usually find out one way or another. Often times the investigator will locate and speak with friends or previous co-workers, etc. to find out information that employers might be reluctant to divulge about the subject (record or no record). Often times co-workers provide a more accurate picture of what kind of employee the subject was.
Back to top Go down

Employer Background Checks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-