Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Three years of professional experience?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zhai

Three years of professional experience? _
PostSubject: Three years of professional experience?   Three years of professional experience? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:04 pm

I read that in order to be considered an FBI Agent, you first need to have at least three years of professional work in the agency. Does that mean three years in the area you studied in college? or just any area? Ex: if i were to graduate with an accounting degree, does that mean i have to work three years in a area that has to do with accounting?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Three years of professional experience?   Three years of professional experience? EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:13 pm

As I understand it, some of the FBI's entry programs such as their foreign language entry program do not require any experience. Their accounting entry program does require three years of accounting related work experience.
Back to top Go down
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: Three years of professional experience?   Three years of professional experience? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:08 pm

I believe Sarge is correct. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three years of professional experience?   Three years of professional experience? Empty

Back to top Go down

Three years of professional experience?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-