Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Should I become a police explorer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kylie

Should I become a police explorer? _
PostSubject: Should I become a police explorer?   Should I become a police explorer? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:47 pm

I eventually want to become a police officer. I am thinking about becoming a police explorer first. Is it worth it? How will it help me? Thanx!
Back to top Go down
Badge101

PostSubject: Re: Should I become a police explorer?   Should I become a police explorer? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:27 pm

Becoming a police explorer can help you decide whether or not you definitely want to become a police officer. You can learn a lot about police work from being an explorer. It can also give you an edge when it comes to getting hired by the department that you are an explorer with if you do well and if officers believe that you would make a good police officer. Becoming a police explorer is a good idea! Good luck! Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Should I become a police explorer?   Should I become a police explorer? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:18 am

I'm an explorer. I love it. I learn new things everyday. You get to learn and help out the community. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I become a police explorer?   Should I become a police explorer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I become a police explorer?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-