Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McLovins

My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried) _
PostSubject: My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried)   My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:10 pm

I just got married 2 months ago, I'm 20 my wonderful husband is 23. I feel that he is a little intimidated that I make more money than him with my massage therapy business and now he wants to get into law inforcement to make more money. He works as Valley Hill Mall public safety, I'll admit it isn't a great job but I worry about him being a police officer. He rarely raises his voice he is very skinny but he is a black belt in martial arts, so he can take down a 300lb man. I worry because a few months ago a friend of mine shot and killed a police officer and seriously injured another.

My question is... are there any less dangerous law enforcement job my husband can get into that still pays well?

... sorry I sound like a freaked out mother, lol Wink
Back to top Go down
P.O.

PostSubject: Re: My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried)   My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:49 pm

I hope that you meant an EX-FRIEND Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Todd

PostSubject: Re: My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried)   My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Some law enforcement officer jobs are generally less risky than others. That being said, anything can happen anywhere any time! I agree with P.O. I hope you meant your ex-friend!
Back to top Go down
Mclovins

PostSubject: Re: My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried)   My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried) EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:54 am

Ugh most definantly EX FRIEND. He is actually an ex client more than friend, he only came for deep tissue, thats how I know him. He killed himself while running from the police.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried)   My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried) Empty

Back to top Go down

My husband wants to get into law inforcement (worried)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-