Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

i dont think im inteligent enough

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J2309

i dont think im inteligent enough _
PostSubject: i dont think im inteligent enough   i dont think im inteligent enough EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:21 pm

im been wondering how smart do you have to be to be a cop because i dont really get good grades at skool and im probably not the brightest kid...im 17 and i a senior in hs and i dont knoe if im goodenough to be in the police force..im also not really a people person pale
Back to top Go down
Sarge

i dont think im inteligent enough _
PostSubject: Re: i dont think im inteligent enough   i dont think im inteligent enough EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:47 pm

You don't have to be a rocket scientist. Do the best that you can. Improve your basic grammar, spelling, and math skills as much as you can. You have to gain some confidence. To be a police officer, it is better to be a "people person". Try to improve yourself if needed. Keep a positive attitude. Try doing some ride-alongs, or joining a police explorer program to try to find out if being a police officer is right for you.
Back to top Go down

i dont think im inteligent enough

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-