Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Bad Credit Report and being DQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
treetopv

Bad Credit Report and being DQ _
PostSubject: Bad Credit Report and being DQ   Bad Credit Report and being DQ EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 pm

I fell behind seriously on payments, credit of 571. But I have paid off all debts, except for auto loan.

even though I have a couple of years of troubled payments, which are paid in full, will this still effect my chances of being hired?
Back to top Go down
danny100

PostSubject: credit   Bad Credit Report and being DQ EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:07 am

shouldnt be a problem if u paid off everything and have been up to date on payments in the past few months......just offer a reasonable explanation for ur late payments/bad debts....
Back to top Go down
Lt

PostSubject: Re: Bad Credit Report and being DQ   Bad Credit Report and being DQ EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:10 pm

It could affect your chances, but you could still be hired. The longer that you have been making any/all payments on time, the better. Having no debt except an auto loan is good. Continue to pay your auto loan on time. Your credit score should improve with time. Keep your debt down! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Paul33

PostSubject: Re: Bad Credit Report and being DQ   Bad Credit Report and being DQ EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:24 am

My credit is also not so good. I have some debt (a few credit cards), but not too much. I have been able to make almost all of my monthly payments on time for the last year. I spoke to a recruiter in PA, and he said that I should be okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Credit Report and being DQ   Bad Credit Report and being DQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Credit Report and being DQ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-