Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Too small to be an officer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cs

Too small to be an officer? _
PostSubject: Too small to be an officer?   Too small to be an officer? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:12 pm

I'm studying Criminology at the moment and have become extremely interested in the policing side of crime such as Police Detectives etc, however, looking at most of the officers in London they tend to be quite tall and built. I'm a young women that's quite small - would i have any chance?. Or is there any aspects of policing which does not require being activiely involved in catching criminals - but paperwork or some sort?
Back to top Go down
Skyler

PostSubject: Re: Too small to be an officer?   Too small to be an officer? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:25 am

I'm not sure about in London, but in America, you would definitely have a chance even if you are a small woman. There are also many other jobs such as dispatchers, crime scene technicians, crime analysts, and so on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cs

PostSubject: Re: Too small to be an officer?   Too small to be an officer? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm

aw thanks skyler, put a smile on my face!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too small to be an officer?   Too small to be an officer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Too small to be an officer?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-