Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums

Share | 

Can I be a police officer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
later94

Can I be a police officer? _
PostSubject: Can I be a police officer?   Can I be a police officer? EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:33 am

A few months after turning 18 I was convicted of a felony. But have recently had this expunged. It was just a BIG mistake I made in life. But my expunged charged allows me to answer no to questions involving this crime on applications. But I know for the army there is no such thing as expunged as far as it showing up on there check of my record. Is it going to be the same kind of deal as the army, were an expunged charged means nothing? I think I already know the answer to this question but wanted to find out for sure because I really would like to become a police officer. Thanks to whoever can answer this for me.
Back to top Go down
Sal

PostSubject: Re: Can I be a police officer?   Can I be a police officer? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:16 am

I think it might be possible in some states if your record was expunged or if you've received a pardon. However, even if it is possible, I don't think it is probable.
Back to top Go down
later94

PostSubject: Can I be a police officer   Can I be a police officer? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Thanks for you input Sal. Are you a police officer? I would like to know if there is a police officer that could ask whom ever does the hiring what they think about this. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I be a police officer?   Can I be a police officer? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can I be a police officer?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Peaceofficerjobs.com - Police Jobs and How to Become a Police Officer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Peaceofficerjobs.com Forums :: Questions About Law Enforcement Officer Jobs-